Friday, October 1, 2010

Greenville Oaks Baby Shower

More baby showers...yeah! We really are so honored and blessed that we have so many people who are helping us welcome our baby girl into this world. Last Sunday several of our good friends from church threw Brylee a baby shower...and boy (or should I say "girl") it was cute! They used a lot of Brylee's fabric to help decorate. I'll let most of the pictures do the talking.
Most of the hostesses (although a few were missing from this picture). I feel so loved by these ladies, and are blessed by their friendship!
My family who were able to be there. My two lovely grandmothers were able to fly into Dallas for the weekend and be with us at the shower! It is fun to have 4 generations of girls together!

My mother & Bryan's mother


Here are several pictures of the decorations! It was so cute...just my style!



Valinda made this adorable wall art, which uses Brylee's bedding fabric and stained wood letters! We are hanging it above her changing table!


We got so many cute clothes & baby goodies! Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful gifts to help welcome Brylee into this world!


I want to express all my gratitude for all the wonderful gifts! It was overwhelming & so exciting getting ready for Brylee's arrival. We can't believe she will be here in approx 7 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable shower! {And a pretty cute dress if I do say so myself ;)}
    You are looking great & I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete