- She weighs about 13 lbs according to me holding her on our adult scale
- She fits into her 3 months clothes perfectly, and we've started trying some of our 3-6 month clothes as well
- She eats about 3-4 oz a feeding, about every 3 hours, and is doing better with the bottle during daycare time than when we initially started practicing with the bottle
- She goes to bed about 8:30 pm - I feed her right before I go to bed about 10-11pm without her really waking up - then she usually still wakes up once between 3-5 am for a quick feeding (the good thing is I'm back in bed within 30 min) - and sleeps until 7 am
- We have had about 4 nights where she has slept all the way from 10pm until 7am! We're hoping this gets more consistent
- I'm still nursing, and thankfully I have a really good eater (although she has gone through phases of not wanting to eat)
- She really has some lungs! When she's upset, she has a pretty good scream and lets us know she is NOT happy!
- She has found her hands and LOVES sticking them in her mouth
- She enjoys tummy time more and more (although only for short periods of time) and can roll from tummy to back if she gets mad enough
- She still sleeps in our room at night (mostly to make it easier on me to feed her), but takes naps during the day in her crib in her room
- She still has to be swaddled to sleep, and hopefully will grow out of that soon
- She likes sitting in her Bumbo seat already because it's easy for her to look around
Three Months - February 23, 2011
We look forward to watching her grow more and more...but don't do this too quickly, Baby girl!