Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Brylee Is One Lucky Girl

We have some of the best friends in the world. I have posted about previous baby showers, and we had yet another last weekend. My rehab team at work threw us a couples baby shower for Brylee. It was a good excuse for all of us to get together for dinner outside of work. And it was quite fun because it was the first shower Bryan has actually been invited to! (Although I always subject him to going through all the goodies after we've had our other showers & I've gotten home).








Brylee is going to be such a well dressed baby. She has gotten so many clothes. Now that we are finished with showers, I am trying to figure out what I really need to welcome this baby home. For all of you moms out there, what are the items you thought you definitely needed, and now realize it was kind of an "extra," and what items should I make sure and get. Let me know if you have any opinions.
6 weeks and counting!





No comments:

Post a Comment