Sunday, June 27, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge

Every year we get invited to a Summer Regional Meeting with Bryan's company, Edward Jones Investments. It's a good time for the Financial Advisors and their families in our region to get together. The Financial Advisors have to spend part of the weekend in business meetings, but the rest of the time is spent hanging out and at an awards banquet. This year, our Edward Jones region met at Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine, TX. I wasn't sure how adult-friendly Great Wolf Lodge would be, seeing as how we don't have kids yet, but we had a great time!

I didn't take as many pictures as I would like, but here is a quick snap-shot of our weekend

There were several indoor & outdoor water slides that we enjoyed. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to go on water slides, and forgot to ask my doctor before we left. So what else did do, but turn to the world-wide-web to help me out. There was no set in stone answers for water slides like there is for roller-coasters for pregnant women. It basically said to use your best judgement on how rough the slides are, and if there are any signs posted at the slide prohibiting pregnant women, then obviously it's a no go. There was only one slide I was not allowed on, but was able to have fun with the others! Hopefully Baby Brokaw enjoyed her time on the slides & in the sun!


We spent a few hours with some of our friends children in the kiddy-pool. It was so much fun, and made me really excited about taking our baby to the pool next summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment