Wednesday, October 26, 2011

24 Hour Visit

So my parents came to visit for just a little over 24 hours this past weekend.  They had to make a trip from Atlanta to Houston with my grandmother & uncle, and decided Southwest was too good of a deal to pass up to not come see their only grandchild (not to mention, they did say it was nice to see me & Bryan as well!)
We spent a lot of time hanging out with this sweet girl, who is standing independently now!
 We went out to eat a lot...
 and took a bunch of pictures of this sweet face!

 It was nice to not have an agenda for the weekend, where we just got to hang out together.
 Saturday night, Bryan was at the World Series, so my parents and I took Brylee birthday shopping and out to dinner.
 A few months ago we went to the beach and Brylee was not the biggest fan.
 Now, she seemed to love the sand!
 There are some outdoor shops near our house that have a sand playground.  We stopped by after shopping and before dinner, and let Brylee get a little dirty.


 Everything was going great until I told her she couldn't eat the sand!

 Bath time seems to always make this girl happy.

 Here is a sneak peak of an entirely separate post I will share about our trip to the Arboretum while they were here.
 It was beautiful, with thousands of pumpkins everywhere!
We'll see my parents again next month for Brylee's birthday.  Although it was a quick trip, we sure had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment