Thursday, June 21, 2012

Celebration Week Alone

The week Brylee was with her grandparents in Abilene, Bryan and I celebrated my birthday and our 6th anniversary! We had such a great, casual week, and were able to go out each night without worrying about toddler-planned dinners and bedtime. I ended up working every day that week, and we went out every night but one, making the week fly by.

Bryan has been wanting to take me to Top Golf for a while now, so we decided that would be a great activity to do on our anniversary. We had a great, relaxing time, and tuned this fun game into a friendly competition.




My birthday and our anniversary are two days apart, so we have a tradition of trying to name and relive the activities we've done for the last several years since we've been married. It's always fun, mostly because we've used this week as a vacation week for several years. And having this week alone was sort of like a Staycation this year.

For my birthday, I wanted to have a casual night with Bryan, so we went out to Cheesecake Factory and actually ordered 3 courses, appetizer, meal, & dessert of course, and took our time without worrying about Brylee getting bored. After dinner, we walked around the outdoor shopping area and spent time together.
It was a great week, but we were both glad to reunite with our little angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment