Saturday, May 26, 2012

Wedding Prep

Friday morning Brylee, my mom, my grandmother, and I were invited to a luncheon to honor Emily before she became a "Stoniecki" the next day. It was a great time to meet some of her good friends and family!

The Bride, Emily, is in the middle with brunette hair!

Her oldest sister (also named Jamie!) blessed Emily and her upcoming marriage with prayer.

And dramatic Brylee...

...met sweet Luke, who was the ringbearer in the wedding.



Emily and her mom

When my brother and Emily decided they wanted an outdoor garden wedding, my parents' backyard was a perfect choice. My family has put in a lot of work over the past few months turning the garden into the perfect place for a wedding. My brother recruited some of his groomsmen and Bryan Friday afternoon to finish some last minute outdoor grooming and wedding set-up.



I asked my mom to order several dozen white roses and white hydrangeas in bulk, and I spent Friday afternoon creating many flower arrangements to have all over the house.

Friday night rehearsal went great, and these two cuties became quick friends!



Brylee did such a great job as flower girl. Bryan was able to walk her to the edge of the aisle, and then she walked to me seated on the aisle at the front.



My dad officiated the ceremony, and did such a great job!

My parents hosted a nice dinner Friday night at an outdoor patio at a very nice restaurant overlooking a park. The soon to be Bride and Groom enjoyed having their family and friends honoring them.

Everyone seemed to have a good time getting to know each other better...

...and Brylee could not sit still!


It was a happy night of celebration with wonderful weather. Everyone was excited about the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment