Friday, December 30, 2011

Meeting the Big Guy

Technically, last year was Brylee's first Christmas, but this year was her first visit with Santa. I had been trying to find a time to go meet Santa Clause for the last several weeks, but between traveling and busy schedules, we never found time. So on Christmas Eve, we semi-reluctantly made our way to the local mall in Atlanta to capture Brylee's precious first moments meeting the Big Guy who brings her many presents.  Here was her joyous reaction...
\


To say she was not impressed is a huge understatement. And although I feel a little bad for making her suffer through this, I am so happy we'll have these memories to look back on when she's older.

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious. I am glad you have those pics too to show her someday. She looks just like me when I was her age. My parents would have my grandpa dress up as Santa, come to our house in person on his sleigh, etc etc and all I did was cry and SCREAM out of fear. HA!

    ReplyDelete