Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Impromptu Photo Shoot - 9 Months

Our good friend, Tara, gave us a surprise group of pictures of Brylee at about 9 months old. Tara is a great photographer, who also happened to babysit Brylee for the last several months. One morning a few weeks ago, Tara decided to take the girls (her daughter included), down the street to a nearby park and have an impromptu photo shoot. I had pulled out the first thing I grabbed from the closet that morning, and quickly wished I had picked a non-pink outfit (if you know me, you know pink is not my favorite color) or had put a bow in her hair.  But after looking at these pictures, I absolutely LOVE how natural they look, and how good the colors work together. 

Go check her out at Tara Edwards Photography.


 Tara did a great job capturing some of Brylee's great expressions!

 So serious!
 She gives Bryan and me this face a lot when she's note quite sure what we are doing!




 "Does any one see me?..."
 "I don't think I'm supposed to be doing this..."

 What a cutie!





 "Ooohhh....fun..."
 "Come have fun with me..."
 "Look... I can stand up, too!"
 "I'm not having fun any more!" (I LOVE this one!)

Thanks, Tara! Can't wait to get some of our family when Brylee is ONE!

2 comments:

  1. Love these! What a fun surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that second picture! It's almost like she is winking at the camera.

    ReplyDelete