Friday, June 10, 2011

Visiting Grandmama

My sweet Grandmama was in Dallas last week visiting with my uncle. Brylee and I took my day off from work to go spend the whole afternoon with her. She is such a great Grandmama, and just loved on Brylee so much. She is my mom's mom, and her husband, my Grandaddy Bob, is partly who Brylee is named after. Brylee's full name is Brylee Olivia Brokaw, with the initials B.O.B. chosen purposefully. Both my Grandaddy Bob and Bryan's Grandpa Bob Hammitt were never able to meet Brylee in person, so we honored them by incorporating their name into her initials. I hope our grandfather's know how much they are loved and missed!


Brylee was very well behaved, and had a great afternoon!
My Uncle Mike lives with my Grandmama, and he loved interacting with Brylee




Just before we left, Brylee had a giggle-fest, and was cracking us all up. I'm so thankful to have a fourth generation girl who gets to spend time with her great grandmother, Grandmama!

No comments:

Post a Comment