Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Daily Happenings

So I was called out by my brother that I am not posting enough pictures of growing Brylee. I haven't gotten into a good habit about posting random pictures throughout our days. So I've decided to start posting random pictures under the blog post "Daily Happenings." This will be a place for "non-event" picture posts, mostly for my out of town family. Nothing fancy about these posts, so don't expect it. In no specific order, either.





Every night when we get Brylee's pajama's on, she has her happiest time of the day. She LOVES being naked. She smiles, laughs, & kicks her legs and waves her arms. Its such a fun time of our night.

She's also discovered her hands

She loves her play mat



First time in her Bumbo. She's still not sure about it (and I think she might still be a tad young!)


Also...the quality of these pictures may not be the best, as most of them are taken on my phone. Just fyi. Hope you enjoy Daily Happenings

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I put up a belly pic for you. Now, you need to post more pics of Brylee for me. :)

    ReplyDelete