Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Water Baby

The weather has been so nice here lately, that Brylee and I have been playing outside A LOT! I am hoping that Brylee will love the pool this summer, but while we wait for it to open, I thought we'd have some fun with water a few weeks ago.

I simply filled a few plastic containers with water & gave her a cup...


...and the rest is history!



This afternoon was a good time to refill those buckets...

(too bad this pic is blurry) She thought it would be fun to drink like a dog!






Before we went inside to change clothes, I gave her a rag to "clean the ground" with. She preferred drinking from the rag instead of cleaning.
I think I need to get her some sort of water table she can play with this summer. Any good recommendations? Can't wait for a whole lot of fun in the sun (with sunscreen, of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment