Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

We had a wonderful first fourth of July as a family of three. We enjoyed a relaxing weekend, and spent the actual holiday grilling out with some friends. Brylee and Tyler will be best buds if their parents have anything to do with it. Brylee is already very interested in Tyler...
...and is not shy to be the first one to make a move.

We though we would try our hand at swimming. Brylee has been swimming in a big pool before, but never seated by herself in a small one. And this was Tyler's first pool experience. As you can see by the picture, us parents were by far having the most amount of fun!

Tyler enjoyed playing outside the pool, and Brylee quickly realized she was having a lot of fun!



I realized we need to get a small pool for our backyard this summer. With 100+ degree temperatures, we definitely need some relief. My dilema...getting a smaller pool like this with a shade canopy or getting a slightly bigger pool that I can actually sit in too!

She learned how to splash, and liked to splash, but couldn't figure out how to do so without getting water in her face. She kept on moving her arm farther and farther back while splashing, but the result was still the same.



Drying off with the dads.

What a cute girl in her red, white, and blue. I love this outfit even more because I got it from a bin my mom had saved of some of my old baby clothes. I wore this same blue jean dress 28 years ago!

Happy 4th of July from our family to yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment