Thursday, December 23, 2010

1 Month...Who Rules the House

I can hardly believe that my sweet babe is one month old already. Everyone says it, but I can't believe how fast time goes by and how much she has grown in the last four weeks. I think we are getting into some sort of routine around here. Brylee is so good with her feeding schedule, and is a good sleeper at night for the most part, but our afternoon naps need a little work. She is really good at taking a lot of very short 15-30 min naps, which leaves me little time to get anything done. Occasionally she will lay down in her crib for an hour long nap, and on those days I feel so successful and proud!

Our household queen has changed. It used to be our sweet pup Paisley, who has now realized she is not queen bee any more. Paisley started off so scared of Brylee, and now has turned jealous. She tries to sit in my lap on the couch while I nurse Brylee, which is really funny to watch. She also tries to get a lot more attention from Bryan. But I can't complain, she has been really sweet to Brylee, and recently tried to engage & play with Brylee during tummy time.

A quick sniff... ...turned into a pout when Brylee didn't play back.

She recently found her hand


My sweet friend Jenny & her husband Chris stopped by to meet Brylee. Jenny is also about to add a little girl to her family. We can't wait for all these babies to grow up friends!

Look at me...I spend so much more time wide-eyed and awake

1 Month Old...December 23, 2010



4 comments:

  1. She looks like a Brokaw to me. :) And the pictures of Paisley were funny. ha! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pics! She's already growing & changing so much!

    ReplyDelete